All Children Need Children’s Hospitals
Children’s hospitals are unique resources that benefit all children through clinical care, research, pediatric medical education and advocacy. As a vital safety net for children, children’s hospitals provide expert care for the most severe and complex medical problems.
The Children’s Hospital Association of Texas (CHAT) is a non-profit association whose mission is to ensure that Texas children have access to effective, high quality, comprehensive and appropriately funded health care.
Stay informed and help out with our advocacy – Click here to join CHAT’s advocacy network. By signing up, you will receive electronic newsletters and action alerts on issues critical to children’s hospitals.
Find Your Legislator
Our Member Hospitals
CHAT represents not-for-profit children’s hospitals in Texas. Members are committed to providing specialized and comprehensive medical services for all children in need.
- Children’s Medical Center of Dallas
- Children’s Hospital of San Antonio
- Cook Children’s Health Care System
- Covenant Children’s Hospital
- Dell Children’s Medical Center of Central Texas
- Driscoll Children’s Hospital
- El Paso Children’s Hospital
- Texas Children’s Hospital
Reports and Information
The State of Texas Children 2013
- The 2013 State of Texas Children: Texas KIDS COUNT Annual Data Book, which takes a decade-long look at the effects Texas public policy choices have had on the well-being of the 6.9 million kids living in Texas, has been released. View the book, access county-level data,and watch the live webcast of the release.
Child Health USA, an illustrated collection of current and historical data, published annually.
State Facts & Reports
State Budget and Legislation
Federal Health Care Reform
|Children’s Hospital Association of Texas|
823 Congress Ave, St 1500 Austin, TX 78701