All Children Need Children’s Hospitals
Children’s hospitals are unique resources that benefit all children through clinical care, research, pediatric medical education and advocacy. As a vital safety net for children, children’s hospitals provide expert care for the most severe and complex medical problems.
The Children’s Hospital Association of Texas (CHAT) is a non-profit association whose mission is to ensure that Texas children have access to effective, high quality, comprehensive and appropriately funded health care.
See what children’s hospitals are doing to provide the best health care to the children of Texas — and stay informed on children’s health issues by visiting us on Facebook and Twitter.
Our Member Hospitals
CHAT represents not-for-profit children’s hospitals in Texas. Members are committed to providing specialized and comprehensive medical services for all children in need.
Reports and Information
The State of Texas Children 2014
- The 2014 Texas KIDS COUNT Annual Data Book, which takes a decade-long look at the effects Texas public policy choices have had on the well-being of the 6.9 million kids living in Texas, has been released.
State Facts & Reports
- 2010 Texas Facts from the U.S. Census
- 2014 Healthy Texas Babies Data Book
- Suffer the Little Children
State Budget and Legislation
- CHAT Testimony before Senate Finance Committee – February 19, 2015
- Budget Preview for the 2015 Texas Legislature
- 83rd Legislature: Bills Passed Related to Child Health
Federal Health Care Issues
- Congress Must Act to Extend Funding for CHIP
- ACA Implementation in Texas
- ACA Benefits to Texas Children
- Coverage You Can Count On
|Children’s Hospital Association of Texas|
823 Congress Ave, St 1500 Austin, TX 78701