All Children Need Children’s Hospitals
Children’s hospitals are unique resources that benefit all children through clinical care, research, pediatric medical education and advocacy. Children’s hospitals serve children from all across Texas and provide expert care for the most severe and complex medical problems.
The Children’s Hospital Association of Texas (CHAT) is a non-profit association whose mission is to ensure that Texas children have access to effective, high quality, comprehensive and appropriately funded health care.
See what children’s hospitals are doing to provide the best health care to the children of Texas — and stay informed on children’s health issues by visiting us on Facebook and Twitter.
Our Member Hospitals
CHAT represents not-for-profit children’s hospitals in Texas. Members are committed to providing specialized and comprehensive medical services for all children in need.
Reports and Information
State Facts & Reports
- The 2015 State of Texas Children Report
- 2010 Texas Facts from the U.S. Census
- 2015 Healthy Texas Babies Data Book
- Suffer the Little Children
State Budget and Legislation
- Budget Summary – June 2015
- Legislative Bill Summary – June 2015
- CHAT Testimony before Senate Finance Committee – February 19, 2015
Federal Health Care Issues
|Children’s Hospital Association of Texas|
823 Congress Ave, St 1500 Austin, TX 78701